- What is the opposite of dearth?
- What does Tantalisingly mean?
- Is dearth a Scrabble word?
- What is the opposite of restriction?
- What is the opposite of malignant?
- What is the opposite of Exodus?
- How do you use the word debacle in a sentence?
- What does instigate mean?
- What’s another word for debacle?
- What is the meaning of unscrupulous?
- What are synonyms for dearth?
- Which are words instigate conflict?
- What does fortunate mean?
- Is Debatical a word?
- What does ignominiously mean?
- What is a dearth of something?
- What does ravage mean?
What is the opposite of dearth?
What is the opposite of dearth?abundanceexcessslewsuperabundanceamplitudesurplusenoughaffluenceadvantagesatisfaction57 more rows.
What does Tantalisingly mean?
tantalise. vb. (tr) to tease or make frustrated, as by tormenting with the sight of something greatly desired but inaccessible. [C16: from the punishment of Tantalus]
Is dearth a Scrabble word?
DEARTH is a valid scrabble word.
What is the opposite of restriction?
Antonyms: admittance, entrance, opening, passage, road, thoroughfare, transit, way. Synonyms: bar, barricade, barrier, breastwork, bulwark, hindrance, obstacle, obstruction, parapet, prohibition, rampart, restraint.
What is the opposite of malignant?
Malignant and its opposite benign are medical terms used to describe a tumor or growth as either cancerous or not respectively. …
What is the opposite of Exodus?
“Exodus” refers to a people leaving a country. The opposite is called “Illegal imigration.”
How do you use the word debacle in a sentence?
(1) The Argentine debacle has important lessons to teach. (2) His first performance was a debacle : the audience booed him off the stage. (3) Many men were shot or captured in the debacle. (4) After the debacle of the war the world was never the same again.
What does instigate mean?
transitive verb. : to goad or urge forward : provoke.
What’s another word for debacle?
SYNONYMS FOR debacle 2 disaster, ruin, fiasco, catastrophe, calamity.
What is the meaning of unscrupulous?
: not scrupulous : unprincipled.
What are synonyms for dearth?
Which are words instigate conflict?
Frequently Asked Questions About conflict Some common synonyms of conflict are contention, discord, dissension, strife, and variance.
What does fortunate mean?
bringing some good thing1 : bringing some good thing not foreseen as certain : auspicious made a fortunate investment. 2 : receiving some unexpected good How fortunate we are to get such a nice room!
Is Debatical a word?
[Pertaining] to a [manner] of [debate].
What does ignominiously mean?
1 : humiliating, degrading an ignominious defeat. 2 : deserving of shame or infamy : despicable. 3 : marked with or characterized by disgrace or shame : dishonorable.
What is a dearth of something?
1 : scarcity that makes dear specifically : famine. 2 : an inadequate supply : lack a dearth of evidence.
What does ravage mean?
Verb. ravage, devastate, waste, sack, pillage, despoil mean to lay waste by plundering or destroying. ravage implies violent often cumulative depredation and destruction. a hurricane ravaged the coast devastate implies the complete ruin and desolation of a wide area.